All of my work can be described as creative facilitation – nurturing and liberating human creativity as a force for good – be that 1:1, with groups or across an entire organisation. My work ranges from working with individuals who want to bring more creativity and adventure into their lives, through to working with groups to nurture their ability to get unstuck and challenge the status quo, through to creative dialogue focussed on important but delicate cultural issues such as diversity and inclusion.
I have had the privilege to work with a wide range of organisations since 2012.
Recent work has included:
- Immersive creative workshops from 1 day to 5 days that have involved anything from improvisation skills, creative thinking practices, innovation processes, “Kittens Cave” (a more surreal version of Dragons Den), creative mask work, problem solving through art, explorations of “not knowing” and Creative Adventures in the outside world.
- Long and short term Action Learning Group facilitation to explore what happens when the theory meets reality and what it means to be a human being immersed in an ever changing world.
- Consultancy on culture change initiatives ranging from small organisations of 10 people through to large global corporates with over 100,000 employees.
- Facilitating dialogue as a method of culture change. Most recently this has involved a 3 year project facilitating dialogue around the world focussed on gender inequalities in leadership.
- Group development with teams ranging from the board to the shop floor, working ‘live’ with group process and group dynamics.
- Consultancy on conference design to promote change and more impactful and meaningful human interaction.
- Delivering key note talks on culture change and creativity.
- Facilitating events from small team meetings through to large conferences.
- 1:1 Coaching and support
- Conference MC and hosting