Sound of Silence is a downloadable pause. An experimental podcast that records the silence that arises between two people.
Only 100 episodes will be recorded with, each lasting around 180 seconds and centring around 2 minutes of shared silence recorded face to face with a special guest.
At the end of the experiment the combined 200 minutes of silence will be transformed into an interactive public gallery exhibit.
FULL LIST OF EPISODES
- Sam Conniff Allende. Author and award winning social entrepreneur. Recorded at the British Museum, London
- Charlotte Sills. World renowned psychotherapist and author. Recorded at the Metanoia Institute, London.
- Fred Deakin. Professor, artist and one half of Brit and Mecrury Award nominated band Lemon Jelly. Recorded at Finsbury Square. London.
- Rosie & Faris Yakob. Digital nomads, authors, speakers and founders of Genius Steals. Recorded in Shoreditch, London.
- Robert Poynton. Associate fellow at Oxford and author of “Everything’s an Offer” and “Do Improvise.” Recorded in Bermondsey Street. London.
- Michelle Morgan. Co-founder of Livity and pioneer of mental health advocacy through her startup P-Joys. Recorded in the chapel of House of St Barnabus.
- Simon Cavicchia. Author and renowned gestalt psychotherapist specialising in exploring shame. Recorded at Le Pain Quotidian, South Bank,
- Elizabeth Pick. Movement artist, singer and film maker exploring labels, identity and dyslexia. Recorded in the basement of Royal Festival Hall,
- Neil Mullarkey. Actor, writer, comedian, star of various TV/film/radio and co-founder of Comedy Store Players. Recorded in Regent’s Park, London.
- Lucy Bellwood. Professional Adventure Cartoonist, teacher and creator of “100 Demon Dialogues.” Recorded in Gillespie Park, London.
- Lord Victor Adebowale CBE. Social Entrepreneur, CEO of social enterprise Turning Point and cross-bench “People’s Peer.” Recorded at Turning Point, Aldgate, London.
- Maria Koripas. International movement director, dancer and professional opera singer. Recorded at Woburn Walk, London.
- Jim Moir (aka Vic Reeves.) Comedian, actor, artist and TV presenter best known for his partnership with Bob Mortimer. Recorded in Ashford, Kent.
- Heather Urquhart & Joe Samuel. Member of the Olivier nominated “Showstoppers” and internationally renowned musical director. Recorded at Nursery Theatre, London Bridge
- Mark Shayler. Founding partner of the Do Lectures, one half of award winning eco-innovation agency Ape and not quite good enough to play rugby for Leicester Tigers. Recorded in the chapel of House of St Barnabus.
- Kay Scorah. Aggressively polite community activist, dancer, improviser, stand up comedian and curator of the community sourced improvised recipe book “Essex Road Recipes.” Recorded in Green Park, London.
- Ade Adeniji. Founder of Walk with Me, ordained inter-faith minister and spiritual counsellor, co-founder of the social enterprise The Quest. Recorded in The Great Room, Royal Society of Arts, London.
- Simone Lia. Artist, writer & creator of weekly comic strip in the Observer Newspaper who has exhibited in the Tate Britain and published a number of children’s books and graphic novels. Recorded in Brockley, London.