Sound of silence is a downloadable pause.
An experimental podcast that records the silence that arises between two people.
Only 100 episodes will be recorded with, each lasting around 180 seconds and centring around 2 minutes of shared silence recorded face to face with a special guest.
FULL LIST OF EPISODES
- Sam Conniff Allende. Author and award winning social entrepreneur. Recorded at the British Museum, London
- Charlotte Sills. World renowned psychotherapist and author. Recorded at the Metanoia Institute, London.
- Fred Deakin. Professor, artist and one half of Brit and Mecrury Award nominated band Lemon Jelly. Recorded at Finsbury Square. London.
- Rosie & Faris Yakob. Digital nomads, authors, speakers and founders of Genius Steals. Recorded in Shoreditch, London.
- Robert Poynton. Associate fellow at Oxford and author of “Everything’s an Offer” and “Do Improvise.” Recorded in Bermondsey Street. London.
- Michelle Morgan. Co-founder of Livity and pioneer of mental health advocacy through her startup P-Joys. Recorded in the chapel of House of St Barnabus.
- Simon Cavicchia. Author and renowned gestalt psychotherapist specialising in exploring shame. Recorded at Le Pain Quotidian, South Bank,
- Elizabeth Pick. Movement artist, singer and film maker exploring labels, identity and dyslexia. Recorded in the basement of Royal Festival Hall,
- Neil Mullarkey. Actor, writer, comedian, star of various TV/film/radio and co-founder of Comedy Store Players. Recorded in Regent’s Park, London.
- Lucy Bellwood. Professional Adventure Cartoonist, teacher and creator of “100 Demon Dialogues.” Recorded in Gillespie Park, London.